My Community
April 23, 2014, 09:23:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ViGlance Summer Edition 2!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Put a green tick next to ViSplore  (Read 42946 times)
Lee
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: October 29, 2008, 02:47:46 PM »

Put a green tick next to ViSplore

Despite my last post about finishing touches which seemed to go on forever. Lucifiar and I have decided to draw a fine line between "bugs" and "features". By that i mean some of the things that were planned to be in ViSplore (such as the Vista Treeview Helper component and the Breadcrumb out of visible area extender) are now being dropped. At least they are being dropped for now. This doesn't mean to say that they will get dropped indefinately.

And here's a shot that shows nothing new. At least it may seem that way. Actually all major focus bugs have been fixed and Crumb rollover navigation speed has been increased by 50%. The rendering routine has been optimised (Though no noticable increase on our test machines). The mini icon is no longer static and changes depending on which folder you viewing. Window size is stored from previous instance being closed. For those with a fine eye, some of the components have been moved -1 and +1 pixels to try and get it perfect with Vista's.

Well what does it mean for VTP? Only Lucifiar knows. At least now i am declaring my work on ViSplore as "VTP ready". If it meets with Lucifiar's standerds for VTP then you can guess what's next.

I don't know what i will work on after that (if anything). Though i am sure i will be leaving ViSplore alone probably until Christmas. Clear my mind of those dirty Windows API's.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 02:54:13 PM by Lee » Logged
buschido778

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 03:20:13 PM »

so is it released now??? Shocked
Juan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 04:44:26 PM »

dang lee where were you at Huh finally some sweet news-so i guess its 99.9% finished and just waiting until the year 2087 for visplore to come out lol
plz lee can you give visplore those awesome fade transitions like vista plzzz (not now but like later) i remember vistart at first and looking at it now it has so much cool eyecandy anyway THANKS LEE
Juan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 04:47:15 PM »

Sorry for double posting-i overlooked modify button-so if VTP is 95% done can we just get a tiny hint on release date -i know i know lucifar will tell you but come on its been like 2 months lol (sorry is lucifar windows x, i am a noob so idont know the programmers)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 04:56:19 PM by jjuanml2 » Logged
revengexx14

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 05:04:55 PM »

So is the creator of VTP really named Lucifer?

anyways, I'm so glad you finally updated us Lee! I can't wait for the release of ViSplorer.

anyways, I hope "Lucifer" (lol I'm kind of finding it hard to believe that's his/her name) releases VTP9 soon so I can download your amazing new program :]
Hajee

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 07:08:46 PM »

awesome, visplore looks great.

can't wait! Smiley
revengexx14

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 07:44:48 PM »

so is it released now??? Shocked

obviously not, as there is no download link...

still nice to hear that its ready though. now if only windowsx would hurry his ass up >.<
GzY

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 03:05:41 AM »

anyways, I'm so glad you finally updated us Lee! I can't wait for the release of ViSplorer.

anyways, I hope "Lucifer" (lol I'm kind of finding it hard to believe that's his/her name) releases VTP9 soon so I can download your amazing new program :]

No...thats not his real name..ROFL
And it's "Lucifiar", not "Lucifer"

Btw lee...ViSplore looks AMAZING!!!! x3 *throws an axe at revengexx14*
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 03:08:05 AM by GZY » Logged
revengexx14

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2008, 03:54:15 AM »

No...thats not his real name..ROFL
And it's "Lucifiar", not "Lucifer"

Btw lee...ViSplore looks AMAZING!!!! x3 *throws an axe at revengexx14*

D; why are you throwing axes at me?
Alfie

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2008, 04:07:26 AM »

*throws an axe at revengexx14*
D; why are you throwing axes at me?
It's fun.
*throws several more axes*

Also, I think you could start and easily pull off ViCon.
Seriously, A program that does that box glow thing over the desktop icons would be sweet!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 04:13:11 AM by Alfie » Logged
NumB

IsNumB.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2008, 05:00:58 AM »

NO VISPLORE!!!!! so funny  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Lee let us more than 3 months waiting for this tool called "ViSplore" and now he`s telling us that it wont be one till Christmas???  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh God Damn It! Who the F*** he thinks he is??? Shocked Shocked Shocked

quin26071

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2008, 05:14:08 AM »

NO VISPLORE!!!!! so funny  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Lee let us more than 3 months waiting for this tool called "ViSplore" and now he`s telling us that it wont be one till Christmas???  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh God Damn It! Who the F*** he thinks he is??? Shocked Shocked Shocked
yo mama lol
NumB

IsNumB.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2008, 06:00:46 AM »

Lee just release a beta ViSplore, Alpha , delta, gamma or whatever, but release one for the people who wait so much time for you  Cool

revengexx14

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2008, 06:14:38 AM »

actually he never said he was releasing it this christmas >.>

and someone mentioned "ViCon" what the hell were you talking about? lol

All Lee said about Christmas was that he's finished with ViSplorer NOW and he's not working on any new windows API's untill at LEAST christmas. Not that he was releasing it christmas day.
Spartan Ghost

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2008, 06:37:45 AM »

Thanks for the update Lee!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 06:41:34 AM by Spartan Ghost » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: