My Community
October 24, 2014, 09:48:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ViGlance 1194 Released!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: icon bugs when using dual monitor Ultramon taskbar  (Read 1191 times)
lordrt

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2011, 10:43:46 PM »

Hi
Just found however, that when using UltraMon taskbar on dual monitors,whereby it gives an option for each taskbar to show the icons of those apps being run on the specific screens, example if am running Firefox on my monitor1 and IE on my monitor2, monitor1's taskbar should show only the icon for Firefox, however, when I activated viglance along, it also displays the icon for IE on monitor1's taskbar, and no longer respect the option made available by UltraMon. Any fix for this? When I close viglance, the taskbars return to normal option, but then I miss the nice view viglanceprovided  Tongue
Aaron7pm

Universal Poster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 07:01:09 AM »

Well ultramon isn't a 'real' taskbar so that would be why ViGlance acts up with it.

lordrt

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 03:54:38 AM »

Ok, but may be time for a fix for this I think, as dual monitor is very common, and tools like Ultramon and others are being widely used these days for dual monitor purposes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: