My Community
October 25, 2014, 10:07:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ViGlance Summer Edition 2!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: having trouble with two different viorbs.................  (Read 1465 times)
abbas

View Profile Email
« on: June 03, 2011, 08:49:34 PM »

|                        |      => assume this to be my desktop screen. @1 represents the viorb at its                                                                                             
      |   @2                 |      original position, which opens the xp style start menu. @2 represents the
      |                        |      second viorb , which appears sometimes on system startup and remains
      |                        |      until the system is shutdown or rebooted, and it opens the 7 style start
      |                        |      menu (vistart). vistart works on my computer only by clicking on the @2.
      |@1_____________|     if @2 doesn't appears on system startup, vistart doesn't works on my system.
it looks something like that. and one more thing, the second viorb(@2) remains on top of all windows and so it also interrupts with my work. please tell me how to repair this problem and how to remove the two types of viorbs, and how to enable vistart permanently?   

Aaron7pm

Universal Poster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 04:37:57 PM »

Are you using ViGlance?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: