My Community
August 20, 2014, 07:20:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ViGlance 1194 Released!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EmTex Development  (Read 2464 times)
Mixen Dixon

Reformed, radical, right-wing Christian nerd

View Profile WWW Email
« on: May 02, 2010, 01:11:10 PM »

Well, I'm now moving all EmTex-related development to this thread here in the Indie Software board (BTW, Lee, please change the name. Perhaps Member Software, User Development, or something). So, my first post will be Really Simple RSS, a brain-dead simple RSS reader, and the first program using the DevTex Framework. It's attached.

* ReallySimpleRSS.zip (373.45 KB - downloaded 119 times.)

The grace and peace of God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.
:::: I am Mixen Dixon, and I approve this message.
:::: My blog: http://christian-contemplate.blogspot.com/
Mixen Dixon

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 02:23:57 PM »

Okay, here's some cool news. The DevTex Framework is approaching beta release. My main hold-up is preparing samples. Trust me, though, it's epic. You'll all get to try it soon. After the first beta, I will look for a Ribbon control I can add.
Oh, and I have the best uncle! He just brought me VS 2010 Ultimate (I was using VB 2010 Express).

The grace and peace of God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.
Aaron7pm

Universal Poster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 06:44:01 PM »

Nice! Maybe we can set up a team server? I have ultimate as well.

Mixen Dixon

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 05:41:25 AM »

Well, after a long break, I've begun a new program: NameEx. Basically, it's for batch renaming. It can do simple sequence renaming, as well as more complex functions, changing file extensions, or making renamed copies. Expect a beta soon.

Rainoffire
Official BETA Tester

Tech Support (English & 日本語) & Graphics Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 06:05:39 AM »

Well, after a long break, I've begun a new program: NameEx. Basically, it's for batch renaming. It can do simple sequence renaming, as well as more complex functions, changing file extensions, or making renamed copies. Expect a beta soon.
That sounds very interesting. I have wanted to rename a bunch of files in my back up download list, renaming one by one takes FOREVER when I have to do it to a hundred so files.

Aaron7pm

Universal Poster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 08:12:02 AM »

Wow that's really interesting.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: