My Community
November 26, 2014, 03:54:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ViGlance Summer Edition 2!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Main() - There was a critical error trying to load shared objects associated...  (Read 13764 times)
robinjohnbailey
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2010, 04:42:12 AM »

ViSplore is JUST a glass border, slapped onto XP. BorderSkin does the same but much better and BLUR!
ronni

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2010, 06:22:35 AM »

ViSplore is JUST a glass border, slapped onto XP. BorderSkin does the same but much better and BLUR!

not really,, tats because theres a different address bar and search bar on the explorer window if u use Visplore,, on the hand, borderskin requires net.framework,, which no gd to me
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 06:25:28 AM by ronni » Logged
Aaron7pm

Universal Poster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2010, 02:18:26 PM »

Ronni is correct it's not the look it's the function that's why this was created

lepitb

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2010, 10:18:21 AM »

I'm trying ViSplore 0.9.138
I'm having the same problem.
I'm using XP pro french SP3

When I try to open any special desktop icons like My Computer, My Network Place or Recycle Bin, I get an error.

-------
Main()
There was a critical error trying to load the shared objects associated with ViSplore. Please report this error

-------

By the, those Icons have different name with french OS
I don't know if it is relevant.

But, if I browse to the recycle bin from an open window, then it work 90%
90% because the adress bar show "Computer   Type: 1(::{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E})" instead of the usual path

The only Icon that works directly from the desktop is My Documents (Mes documents in French)

robinjohnbailey
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2010, 11:27:52 AM »

This is a known bug. You cannot use Control Panel, My Computer or the Recycle Bin with ViSplore.
ViSplore probably won't get a fix because it hasn't been updated since release.
Rawcliff

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2010, 08:33:45 PM »

I've got the same problem, I'm using XP SP2 Simplified Chinese version, and the icons below cannot be opened by visplore:
My Computer
Network neiborhood
Recycle Bin

But entering the My Document by Viplore on the right-click menu is fine. Huh
Aaron7pm

Universal Poster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2010, 04:11:19 PM »

Dont even bother posting here anymore, ViSplore is mostly discontinued and most of us have limited knowledge of it

SG-steck

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2010, 05:19:22 AM »

Main() - There was a critical error trying to load shared objects associated with ViSplore.

I get this error when the "Default File Manager" option is enabled.  However, if I go to the system tray and click on the ViSplore context menu and hit "Explore" it works great.

See attachment...

I have a similar problem was, try using a different challenge over the new method Smiley Smiley

<a href="ambienbuy.net">ambienbuy.net</a>
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: