My Community
April 18, 2014, 01:02:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Lee-Soft.com was hijacked!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for Lee, or help if option already exists  (Read 1629 times)
jpboyrox

View Profile Email
« on: May 13, 2010, 06:48:45 AM »

I really want to be able to select the icon size for the icons in the freq used programs list. I run my computer with 48x48 icons but vistart would look much better if the icons were 32x32 I'm sure this option would not be difficult to add and it would really make this program much beter (for me and I'm sure others would like this option too) the problem is that few icons fit into the list and there is a large gap at the bottom which is just too small to fit in another icon. it would be better and more efficient if I was able to have a large programs list. Please keep this in mind for your new build. If anyone else agrees please comment!
jpboyrox

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 06:51:27 AM »

short list of post with same problem:
http://lee-soft.com/forums/index.php?topic=1601.0
http://lee-soft.com/forums/index.php?topic=323.0
http://lee-soft.com/forums/index.php?topic=290.0
jpboyrox

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 12:17:33 PM »

ALSO:
perhaps you could add in a feature like in windows 7 for properties and exit explorer
Fate

I'm gone.

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 03:15:48 PM »

Ummm... Okay, I haven't used any Vi programs in a looong time so I can't remember much, but I believe the icon size changes depending on what system configs you set (I think theres something in the registry)... I think sometimes that happens in 7TP too. I could be wrong.
The properties and exit explorer aren't necessary but I sure Lee would add that in...
By the way, why is this in the Bugs section? General Help or Project Suggestions would be a better place, I think.

Playing touhou
I am bad forum user...
Aaron7pm

Universal Poster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 04:20:11 PM »

My windows 7 computer doesnt have Exit Explorer, and I run Pro and it diddnt have it when I had ultimate as well.

Anyways Lee took out the right click feature because it was bugged.

SchippenSchorsch

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 07:40:43 AM »

Yes, right click feature is still missing. But first ViGlance should get jump lists.

Have a wonderful day,
Schippenschorsch

Evolution:
jpboyrox

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 08:42:19 AM »

To enable this feature on Win 7 do this:
"Hold down the Ctrl and Shift keys, then open up the start menu, and right-click anywhere on the blank space. You'll see a new menu with an Exit Explorer item on it, which will immediately terminate the desktop shell—keep in mind to reopen it you'll need to use Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open Task Manager, and then File –> Run and type in explorer.exe.
That's not the only right-click menu trick you can do here, however—if you want to open up the Start Menu folder in Windows 7, you can right-click on the All Programs menu item to access the old Start Menu context menu from previous versions of Windows."
 - a quote from http://lifehacker.com/5543354/the-cleverest-geeky-windows-tricks-everyone-should-know

The problem with the icons is that I want the rest of my computer to have 48x48 icons so I have set it like that but I would like Vistart to have 32x32 icons as that was the way it was intended. As you cange the icons size for the rest of the computer the size increases for Vistart. I do not think it should work this way, instead Vistart should include this option in "options" separate from the rest of the computer's options.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: